My favourite translator said that when she was an ambassador for Hungary she took all these Japanese politicians on a tour and she was trying to circumtranslate ‘merry go round’ cause she didn’t know the Japanese word for it by calling it a ‘horse tornado for children’ and they had no blessed idea what she was saying and she finally started running in circles going up and down and they go ‘ohhhhh, in Japan we call those ‘merry-go-rounds’”
I REALISE THIS PART WAS SUPPOSED TO SHOW HARRY’S FEAR FOR VOLDEMORT’S RETURN BUT OMG
HE’S SO STYLISH
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE SCARED OF SOMEONE WITH SUCH AN IMPECCABLE FASHION SENSE
- fleur: oh, i have to breathe underwater for an hour? better get myself a bubble of air!
- cedric: yeah, bubble charm seems like the best solution.
- harry: see i didn't think of that but i do have this handy plant.
- everyone: what about you, viktor?
- viktor: IM GONNA BE A FUCKING SHARK
I CANT STOP DOING THE SIGNAL NOW
My beautiful friend and future star, Tsilala Graham-Haynes, as Belle in Troika Bermuda’s adaptation of Beauty & the Beast. ❤️